Lifeline Program (CNMI)
IT&E offers a variety of plans for all residents who qualify for the Lifeline Assistance program. This federal program was developed to assist eligible individuals and families acquire and maintain essential communications services. Subscribers are able to stay connected with family members and friends.
Services offered under the Lifeline Program
|Home Phone Only
(Unlimited local calls, standard terms and conditions apply and LD rates apply to toll calls)
|Home Phone + Internet (50mbps)||$111.25/mo|
How to apply
- Go to checklifeline.org/lifeline and sign up for an account.
- Upload required documents to prove eligibility. Documents required might include proof of identity, proof of residential address, household worksheet, proof of emancipated minor, proof of program/income, or proof of life. IT&E will no longer be accepting these documents.
- Once eligibility is confirmed by email or mail, visit IT&E to sign up for a Lifeline Mobile Plan
To Recertify Your Lifeline Account
If you already have a lifeline account and received a notice to recertify, please use the recertify button.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Food Stamps) or
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or
- Medicaid or
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Benefit Programs
Customers who do not receive any of the federal assistance above may still qualify for the Lifeline Program if their annual household income meets the income level requirements below:
|Household Size||Income Levels|
|For each additional person, add:||$6,939|