Affordable Mobile Services
IT&E offers mobile phone service to income eligible residents as part of the government funded Lifeline Assistance program. Lifeline is intended to help individuals experiencing financial hardship to stay connected to family members, schools and child care providers.
|Mobile Only (includes: Unlimited local voice/SMS & 3GB of 4G LTE Data)||$20.75/mo|
- Go to www.checklifeline.org/lifeline and sign up for an account.
- Upload required documents to prove eligibility. Documents required might include proof of identity, proof of residential address, household worksheet, proof of emancipated minor, proof of program/income, or proof of life. IT&E will no longer be accepting these documents.
- Once eligibility is confirmed by email or mail, visit IT&E to sign up for a Lifeline Bundle
You may be eligible if you participate in any of the following federal assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Food Stamps) or
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or
- Medicaid or
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Benefit Programs
Customers who do not receive any of the federal assistance above may still qualify for the Lifeline Program if their annual household income meets the income level requirements below:
|Number in Household||Income Level|
|if more than 8||Add $5,967 for each person|